Thursday, July 20, 2006

Update

- I finally got this collage done of the trip in June.

















- I love not working as much. I feel liberated.
- We have been picking raspberries like crazy. I love the way they smell but don't like to eat many of them.
- Tye has had many sleepovers with his friend, Issac, at his house. He has been sorely missed by Bodie when he goes.
- Isaac has spent many nights here, too.
- I finally passed the kidney stone, but did not catch it. It took exactly a month to pass.
- I'm working on some projects for the fair to demonstrate for scrapbook store.
- I love IKEA! I found great inspiration there this week.
- John has lost quite a bit riding his bike everywhere. He's down to 206 lbs.
- The weather has been in the upper 80's/lower 90's for 2 weeks but is finally cooling down now.
- Tye is becoming quite the ball player!

No comments: