Saturday, February 3, 2007

Playing with my new baby

Today I took ..oh.. about 60 photos. About half are not worthy of being saved, as I am still trying to learn this camera,and they turnd out fuzzy or dark. Most of the rest were of the kids and my sister playing Wii. Apparently on of the side effects of playing Wii is that you make weird faces. I will post some of those later.
I did get to take some of Tye today, who is sporting a new haircut he let me spike. The second one is slightly blurry (I had it on manual focus and he was moving around), but I love the expression. I wonder how long it will be before he grows into those teeth...



We also went today with Lorraine to get her nose pierced. It was one year ago today she got her first tattoo, so it an anniversary of sorts. She said it hurt a lot, but she is glad she did it. I think she has a cute nose, perfect for this sort of thing.


I really am azed at the clarity this new camera delivers. The picture quality is far above and beyond the old digital (though I had mostly good results with that one too). Even John noticed the difference in detail, and that's saying something. I'm on cloud nine.

1 comment:

Mom of Two said...

He looks so much like his dad.