Thursday, April 26, 2007

Soon-to-be-sisters-in-law

Last weekend, Lo and I went up to the cities to see Lara, our brother's fiance, and her sister Lynn. Both were coaching volleyball teams and were in town for a big tournament. We had a great time. It was our first chance to meet Lynn. They are both great, and I can't wait to have them as sisters-in law!
The images are poor quality. We were in the convention center, and the lighting was bad, but I also had to shoot acroos the court for these. Anyway here they are:
The tall and beautiful Lara-ok, she is eating a bagel between games, but this was the only photo I got of her looking at me.

And the tall and beautiful Lynn-coaching her team.

Also, I did get a haircut this week, about 3 inches off. See the new profile photo to the right--------------------->>>>

No comments: