Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Guess where I'll be Sunday

This is part of the email I got Monday:

Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:50 AM
Subject: Father's Day Twins Tickets

Hi -
Congratulations! You have been chosen to win a four pack of Home Run Porch tickets to Sunday June 17th's Twins game vs. the Milwaukee Brewers at 1:10p.

How cool is that? I never win anything. And we have been meaning to go to at least one Twins game this season. I won them from KSTP (am 1500) in the cities. I listen to them for Garage Logic with Joe Soucheray. It is incredibly entertaining. Joe is the Mayor of his own made up town, where everything is like it was in the good ol' days. He is gives that sensible "fatherly" opinion on everything under the moon. And I love the good-hearted ribbing he gives Rookie.
Give it a listen if yu get the cahnce. They even have podcasts!

No comments: