Sunday, July 29, 2007

Baby J

Remember this maternity session? Well the little guy is finally here. And he is as sweet as can be.


This is his big sister, G...

She cracks me up!

I love this one of her with her daddy...

But I think she will be a great big sister. She is very excited he is finally here and is very good with him...



I just love baby toes...



John and I are very lucky to have some very great friends, who come from a very large family. They have told probably their whole family (including those pictured above) about my photography. I have been lucky enough to photograph several other members of the family, and I'm sure there will be more to come. So here come's my official shout out: Thanks to Matt, Melanie, and Cory for the much appreciated word of mouth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skye,
As soon as I can get some time off, I'm flying up to Minnesota and having you take some phots of me. They are always so incredible. You can also come visit me in AZ (when it's cooler, of course.)