Monday, July 2, 2007

Michigan


I was lucky enough to get to visit Michigan 2 weekends ago (thanks Dad and Lisa!). It was a relaxing girls weekend at a cabin near Lake Higgins. The countryside there was so beautiful, and the weather was perfect! I've never really been a away for a girls weekend before, and don't think I've ever spent more than one night away from the boys at a time. It was a nice break from all the testosterone around here. Although I really missed my boys, I had great fun catching up with relatives I haven't seen in 22 years. They all made me feel so welcome, and I hope I get to go back soon!

1 comment:

Mom of Two said...

Well, you'have to come visit a new "M" place -- well, once we have a house......I know it's just Milwaukee, but you might like photgraphing the big lake....

My friend Linda said she is coming to visit & go to some bead conventions (she had some other word for it, but I can't remember what it was, but I guess there is a lot of those conventions in MKE.) I guess my SIL has also goe there for some kind of scrapbooking convention, which I guess they have frequently too, so maybe that will grab your attention.

Thanks for the raspberries.