Saturday, November 17, 2007

Baby R

This little guy is so sweet. He was so good for me, even with all the jostling around I did trying to get him in position. He even fell asleep in a reasonable amount of time, which almost never happen for me. OK, he did pee once or twice, but not on me (only on his poor mom).
"R" is a long, thin little guy. He lost quite a bit of weight after birth and gave his parents a real scare, but he seems to be doing a lot better now. I bet he is longer than either of my 2 boys were, and they were both very long. He'll be growing like a weed in no time.

I really love getting these crying shots, though I would never make a baby cry on purpose. Babies are always adorable at this age , even when they are crying...

I am always amazed at how flexible babies are the first few weeks...

Love, love, love this one...

No comments: