Saturday, March 15, 2008

Crash

I'm in the process of recovering for a hard drive crash on my computer. While I had most of my documents and pictures on an external hard drive, I still had to reinstall all the programs, and I lost me email, including the address book.
So if any family or friends want to please drop me a line at jsdevoe@charter.net so I can get everyone added back in, I would appreciate it!
In the mean time, I have been busy working in photos for a new company. Hattie Rose Designs sells designer bibs and soon more products. Take a moment to hop on over and check out the goods. The photos of the children and most of the bibs are my photography and its really exciting to see them on the website! I have a few more to finish up and get sent to them this weekend, as I'm a behind because of the hard drive crash, but I'm really happy with how they turned out. It was great the way the shoot was setup for me. We had 8 babies total, one very half hour, all in one afternoon. The babies were beautiful and lots of different ethnicities. Here are a few of the shots from the shoot:


No comments: