Sunday, December 21, 2008

Finally!

I am finally done editing for 2008! I have had a great year. I love taking photos so much, and I'm so blessed to be able to do something I love and make people happy at the same time! I was feeling a bit overwhelmed though. I have such a hard time saying no, even when I'm overbooked. This last month and a half I was so busy editing, and it has been a little hard on my family. I end up spending so much time on the computer, and so many things fall to the wayside.
Now I have time to get everything back in order. Today I think we are going to actually get the tree decorated and make some cookies.
Here are some shots from my session with Brenda and her family this fall. This was one of the quickest sessions I've had with kids, but it was because the shots came so easily. The kids had their game on and I think they had fun. We also got some great lighting downtown!




No comments: