Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Eric + Julie

Do you want to see one of the cutest couples ever? Meet Eric & Julie...

I met Eric about a year and a half ago, and you might recognize him from the images at the top of the blog (he's the one walking with the 2 girls). When you meet him, you know immediately he's one of the world's nicest guys. This past fall, I went out to his home for another photoshoot with Eric & his girls and met Julie (I still haven't posted the photos from that shoot, but will soon, I promise). Although he introduced her as his "friend", I knew right away there was something more there. He was obviously smitten.
Just after the shoot, Eric proposed to her, and they were married Valentine's Day. Here is a glimpse of their day, starting with Julie being laced into her beautiful dress.

Getting her pearls on...



We were able to snap a few photos before the ceremony of the wedding party.
Eric with his groomsmen...
Julie with the kids in the bridal party...
Here she is walking down the aisle...
Julie presented both of her new step-daughters with a necklace during the ceremony...
and the girls presented her with a ring...
and then they prayed...
A friend lent Julie a gorgeous cape to wear. Not only did it look great, but it was very needed. It was so cold & breezy that day! But we got some great shots just outside the church...


This last one is my favorite of the day. I love the sweet expression on her face and they both look so happy (and I love the sun flare from the cold Minnesota winter sunset!).
Thanks again for letting me be a part of your day you two!

No comments: