Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*Put me in coach, I'm ready to play*


Last weekend I went down to the Dubuque/Galena area for the weekend. I spent most of it hanging out and scrapbooking with friends. But, I also finally got the chance to see my little brother play baseball. Since we didn't grow up in the same house, I didn't get to go to his little league games or anything like that. I've tried to see him play for Dubuque since he started going there, but something has always come up at the last minute. Once, I got a nail in my tire on the way out of town to Dubuque.
Since he's a senior and about to graduate, I knew I had to see him play, now or never. I'm so glad I was able to last week. The weather was perfect and he couldn't have pitched better! I got some great shots of him I'd like to share...




No comments: