Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eleven

So, New Year's Day was Tye's eleventh birthday. I now have a "tween". Scary. When did I get this old? (And who the hell keeps coming in my room and coloring a few strands of hair gray each night? Who ever you are, please stop. I do not appreciate it.)
Anyway...
We had a small get-together with family on his birthday.

But then he decided he wanted a party with friends, too. He made a guest list and came up with activities. He even made his own invitations. He decided the kids would go sledding and bowling.

The boys are hoping the Four Man Stacked Sled event will be added to the 2018 Winter Games.


Even though we were exhausted when we got home, I think he had a great time. He smiled the entire time. I even captured one.


John is still gone ice fishing for the long weekend. Tye has safety patrol this week and has to be at school early tomorrow. And I don't do mornings well. So, it's off to bed for me. Or I'll end up with eye bags to coordinate with my gray hairs.

No comments: