Thursday, March 11, 2010

Eric's girls

First, I am so excited that we leave in less than two weeks for Orlando. My friend, Melanie and I are taking our boys down to visit Disney and Universal. I have been looking forward to this for months and can't believe its almost here! The boys and I have never been there and I'm so excited to make great memories with my guys.
Can you believe I still haven't posted a lot of sessions from last fall?
I first met Eric in the fall of 2007 when I photographed him with his daughters. The following year, I came back and met his soon-to-be fiancee, Julie. The following Valentine's Day, they were married, and I got to photograph their wedding. I was invited back again this last September for their annual session. After spending so much time with them, they are no just clients, but friends, and I love spending the evening with them each time.




I ran into Eric and Julie, sans kiddos, just after Christmas. It was so nice to just bump into and chat with them, seeing them enjoying each other's company. Two people more made for each other cannot be found anywhere. They are so adorable.





No comments: