Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Jensen Grandkids-2010

This week is the Steele County Free Fair. I have been out at the fair a lot in the past few years, mostly working in the Tri M Graphics booth. This year I will only be in the booth Saturday to demo some cardmaking skills.
Mike and his dad, Jon, run Tri M. Before Mother's day the last 3 years Mike has called me to photograph all the grandchildren for his mother as a gift. I always look forward to it because the kids are so easy to photograph and lots of fun. The 2 youngest boys and be very silly and keep me on my toes.





Love this of Jon and Lila. Who wouldn't love a photo of their grandparents like this?




I try to come up with something fun for the kids to do. Last year I made everyone wear paper mustaches. This year, the parents got them with silly string...

Then they got each other!

No comments: