Tuesday, January 3, 2006

2006 already?!



I can't believe how quickly the holidays passed. It was like I was in a haze. Oh, wait, I was! I had another kidney stone and spent most of the holidays drugged up. But overall it was fun. Bodie had his Christmas program, and didn't sing one word. I will upload the video soon.

They boys were so excited for Christmas. They got everything they wanted. Santa brought Tye Pokemon cards ( he actually doulbld his collection between Christmas and his birthday) and a Hot Wheels Shark Park for Bodie. They got many, many toys, so they must have been at least a little good this year. John got a table saw and I got a dremel tool that I have been wanting for a while. Now I just need to find the time to work with it.



Tye also turned 7 on New Year's day. He had a Star Wars cake and everyone came over (except Lorraine, who was in Chicago visiting my brother, Gene).I can't believe how fast the time has gone since we had our New Year's baby and had our picture in the paper in 1999 .

Now its back to work, and school. I hope everyone has a great start to the new year! Enjoy the pictures from the holidays! (The last one below is my brother -in-law, James.)

No comments: