Monday, January 30, 2006

Scrappin'


I spent the weekend with my sister and got a few layouts done.

The first one is Tye from his surgery almost 2 years ago. The 2 pictures on the left side of the layout are hinged and open to reveal journaling space. I've been wanting to do this one for a long time, but just couldn't figure out what to do. But once I figured out I wanted the stencils, the rest was fairly easy. my goal is to get several layouts done, then try to submit them and get published. I have been teaching a few classes and lessons at the local scrapbook store, but I think I'm ready for the next step.

I also love this one of Tye after he lost his 2 front teeth. I had the tooth brads for a long time, and was very happy to finally get to use them. I also love the "lost" made from Type writer keys. I really like the feel they give.

The one of my mom was really easy. I've been dying to try to just do lots of flowers, but with 2 boys, how often do I get to try that? In the corner is a nice rub-on(G for Grandma).

The last one is a scraplift of one I saw on 2 peas, but I think it's perfect for this picture of Bodie. He really is such a ham and poses so nicely! Tye on the other hand ifs going througha phase swhere he only wants to make goofy faces or not take pictures at all. I know I need to take more right now, because the day is comng too soon when neither boy will let me photograph them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one is so adorable skye!