Monday, January 22, 2007

29 things about me on my last day of being 29

1. I will be 30 tomorrow.
2. I am not ready to leave my 20’s
3. I still haven’t accepted the fact I’m not 17 anymore
4. I can’t sleep unless I have at least 3 pillows
5. I have to have 2 blankets too
6. My eyes are blue
7. I spend way too much time on the computer
8. I have huge hands and feet
9. I love scrapbooking
10. I love photography
11. I hope to make some money doing #9 or #10 someday
12. I still miss Denmark and my host family
13. I still can speak Danish, but only broken Danish, with an Aarhus-ian accent, complicated with a thick American accent. Ok, more than likely a 18 month old Danish baby speak better Danish than me.
14. I love The Office
15. I check my email every morning as soon as I get up, even though there is generally nothing exciting in it
16. I am the oldest of all my siblings
17. I had a class with my husband in the 7th grade, but we didn’t really know each other
18. I hate making dinner
19. I have panic attacks and bouts of depression sometimes, but haven’t had either in a while
20. I have watched The Young and The Restless since I was a small child, and watch it everyday still.
21. I eat too much cereal.
22. I can remember phone numbers, lots of them. It’s freaky.
23. I don’t wear makeup very often.
24. I don’t sing unless I’m totally by myself.
25. I have 2 tattoos
26. My middle name is my grandma’s middle name (Reone).
27. I have had 4 kidney stones, my gall bladder out, and broke my arm twice.
28. I want to be a good mom
29. I love my kids, probably too much

1 comment:

jessica said...

Hi. Great blog.

I just read your comments about having big hands. If you get a chance could you please check out my blog. There is a post on how to find out if you have big hands for your height..

Sorry for the strange interest... I just think big hands are cool.