Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Break Day 2 & 3

Saturday I went to the Studio Getaway crop and made 2 pages. I always have a great time. I will post the pages I made later.

Lo and Nicki came over last night and we rented Cooking Mama Cook-Off for the Wii. It is fun! Totally Japanese gameshow style.
Today James brought his new dog, Larry, over. John keeps saying how cute he is, but I'm not convinced. Bulldogs are not cute to me. I will admit, though, he has a pretty sweet personality.
I took Tye today to get new shoes. He wanted the Croc-like shoes from Payless. We got some for Bodie too. On the way to the store he asked me when the Res-i-nots Festival is because he would like to go. I had to ask him to say it twice. I guess we will have to go to the Renaissance Festival this year:)

No comments: